My husband normally skips out on the cake when it is served. I finally found a cake he loves. I have made it for others and they have all loved it as well.
Prep Time: 30 mins
Total Time: 1 1/2 hrs
- 1 Grease a 10-inch bundt pan well and sprinkle pan with granulated sugar (even if using non-stick pan).
- 2 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 3 Combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, oil and water in large bowl and beat on medium speed until well mixed, about 4 minutes.
- 4 (Shorten to 2-3 minutes if using stand mixer).
- 5 Add brown sugar and pecans and mix to combine well.
- 6 Pour batter evenly into prepared bundt pan and bake for 1 hour or until cake tester comes out clean.
- 7 Place bundt pan on wire rack and cool 15 minutes.
- 8 Invert cake onto rack and slip pan off cake.
- 9 Let cool on rack.
- 10 Can be stored covered at room temperature
Read more: http://www.food.com/recipe/brown-sugar-bundt-cake-42976#ixzz1QdfS0tSc