Monday, September 15, 2014

Bread-

I have been trying to make my own bread more lately.  I like to know exactly what we are eating.  I am never sure what all those ingredients are in store purchased bread.  Here is one we like for sandwiches.   I raise my yeast with a little bit of sugar and water before i dump it in. then I pull it out of the bread machine, put in bread pan, let it raise again then I cook it for 30 minutes at 350*



Honey Of An Oatmeal Bread


INGREDIENTS:
1 cup water
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
(I use melted butter)
1/4 cup honey
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup rolled oats
2 1/3 cups bread flour
1 teaspoon active dry yeast
DIRECTIONS:
1.Place ingredients in bread machine pan in the order suggested by the manufacturer.
2.Select Light Crust or Basic setting, and press Start.

I got this from all recipes site here
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe-Tools/Print/Recipe.aspx?recipeID=6971&origin=detail&servings=10&metric=false

No comments:

Post a Comment